Sherbrooke to Halifax Canada Post Delivery route
Description of work
- Load 16’ truck with mail and parcels at Halifax postal depot.
- Deliver mail to locations between Halifax, NS and Sherbrooke, NS.
- Use of dolly may be required as parcels can be up to 60lbs
- No scanners required.
- Training provided with experience driver
- Responsible for keys to multiple locations
Hours of work
- Start inbound route to Halifax at 6:00 pm.
- Pick up at 8 locations along route.
- Arrive in Halifax about 10:45 pm.
- Lunch time from 11:00 pm to 12:30 am
- Load truck for deliveries to Sherbrooke
- Leave plant about 2:00 am
- Complete deliveries about 6:35 (day complete)
- 5 days a week
- One week on and one week off with present driver
- Vehicle provided (fuel card provided)
- Require own steel toed boots
- Safety Vest provided
- Class 5 drivers license
- No violations on your license
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to organize a large amount of volume
- Operate phone apps to record fuel purchases and daily inspections
- Able to drive during all weather conditions
- Steady income
- Guaranteed work
- Great team of coworkers
Rate of Pay
- Starting at $155.00 per day – Potential for more during period of high volume of mail